Air Arabia recrute des IT Support :
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline’s fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Air Arabia recrute des IT Support
Présentation de l’entreprise
Air Arabia Maroc est membre du groupe Air Arabia. Basé à Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc est le premier transporteur à bas coût (LCC) du Maroc. La compagnie aérienne a été lancée en avril 2009 et se concentre sur une offre qui allie confort, fiabilité et un excellent rapport qualité-prix.
Adresse de l’entreprise. 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Raison social de l’entreprise :Air Arabia Maroc
Secteur d’activité.Compagnie aérienne
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages):
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- ITIL/ CCNP/ CCIE/ MCSE/ RHEL Certifications are a plus.
- Fluent in both French and English Languages.
- 3-4 years in IT Infrastructure support, service desk, 24×7 critical operations preferably in aviation; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Proven record in implementing and monitoring infrastructure projects.
- Holistic IT Knowledge in heterogeneous technology environments – experience with different types of end-to-end technology stacks.
- Working experience in managing operations and technology platforms – both internally and externally hosted.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending solutions.
- Possesses effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Employs a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.