Air Arabia recrute plusieurs profils :
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline’s fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Présentation de l’entreprise
Air Arabia Maroc est membre du groupe Air Arabia. Basé à Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc est le premier transporteur à bas coût (LCC) du Maroc. La compagnie aérienne a été lancée en avril 2009 et se concentre sur une offre qui allie confort, fiabilité et un excellent rapport qualité-prix.
Adresse de l’entreprise. 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Raison social de l’entreprise :Air Arabia Maroc
Secteur d’activité.Compagnie aérienne
Air Arabia recrute plusieurs profils
Staff Travel Officer
Manage the Staff Travel function to ensure all employee travel adheres to company policy, and provide technical support for the staff travel system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Travel and Tourism/HR/Administration.
- 3+ years in the Airlines/Travel Industry, with 2 in a similar role.
- Proficient in GDS and ticketing systems; fluent in English and French.
Assist in monitoring flights, ensuring safety, security, and efficiency, while adhering to Air Arabia Operational Manual and DAC regulations. Supports the Captain and cabin crew, manages flight records, and handles emergency procedures when needed.
- Capable of multiple roles and managing pressure.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Knowledgeable in aircraft systems and operating procedures.
- Handling QA/Safety/Security/Audit procedures and managing emergencies effectively.
Senior IT Analyst
Provide frontline technical support to end users, managing hardware, software, and peripheral issues with a focus on adherence to SLAs and client policies.
- 3-5 years in IT support/service desk, preferably in aviation/low-cost airline.
- Experience in implementing and monitoring infrastructure projects.
- Proficiency in data analysis and issue resolution.
- Strong negotiation, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Call Center Agent
Engage with customers across the network, managing inbound calls, providing information, handling reservations and complaints, and promoting offerings with the aim to maximize sales and enhance customer experiences, adhering to company policies/procedures.
- No specific experience required; advantageous experience considered.
- Ability to comprehend market trends and apply them to customer care solutions.
- Effective communication, enabling the utilization of sales and marketing techniques.
- Understanding and directing customer issues effectively.
- Competency in identifying problems and providing rapid solutions in challenging situations.
- Ability to work extended hours, in shifts, and under pressure.
Purpose: Manage the 3rd party procurement activities across the Air Arabia Group, ensuring cost-effective, and quality sourcing from suitable suppliers while acting as a liaison between suppliers/vendors and internal management.
- Minimum 4 years in business or professional services sourcing.
- Experience in negotiating with key vendors and managing complex contracts.
- Proven skills in data analysis and legal aspects of contract management.
- Ability to contribute and deliver against business strategy and KPIs.
Support the Maintenance Manager Line and Outstations in managing and overseeing Line Maintenance activities on Air Arabia and 3rd party aircrafts, ensuring tasks are performed and certified in compliance with DGAC, while maintaining cost-effective and timely manpower allocation.
- Minimum 9 years in Line or Base Maintenance, with 3 years in a supervisory and management role in aircraft maintenance.
- Experience working with Civil Aviation Authorities, preferably DGAC.
- Demonstrated ability in leading engineering teams, working with service level agreements, and adhering to audit operations and practices related to maintenance and safety.