Amazon Maroc recrute Plusieurs Profils au titre de l’année 2023.
Amazon.com, Inc., often referred to as simply Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the United States
Amazon Maroc recrute Plusieurs Profils 2023
Customer Services Training Specialist
-Relevant experience & or professional qualification in Learning & Development, and Facilitation Fluent speaking and writing in French & English is required.
-Demonstrate proficiency in designing and developing learning/promotional videos and creating lessons for online learning modules.
-Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), LMS, articulate, storyline and SCORM
-Experience in developing programs, planning, implementing and assessing training.
-Experience in delivering full competency development learning activities that focus on developing and growing knowledge, skills and behaviors required to deliver great customer service.
-Experience in the design & delivery of tactical/local team based solutions. Experience in identifying learning & development needs within an operational environment.
Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
Customer Service Site Lead
- Degree or equivalent experience in Customer Service, Retail, Operations, Supply Chain or related field
- Experience managing large organizations (200+), ideally in CS
- Strong commitment to leadership, employee development, a keen interest in and familiarity with technical systems, in addition to an exceptional level of dedication, motivation and emotional intelligence
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in French and English, as well as a strong technical and analytical aptitude
- Proficient with Excel and able to run data analysis and dive deep effectively
- Strong knowledge of the local market
Software Development Engineer Internship
Currently enrolled in or will receive a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a graduation date in 2024.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields at time of application
- Although no specific programming language is required – you should be familiar with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving and complexity analysis